We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday park vs jutlandia

Which Santa Ponsa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
40 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday park vs jutlandia

2nd time in santa ponsa last summer..1st with with my little girl..we stayed in the jutlandia an loved it.Got a bargain proce 4 sc but this years price is steepish 4 sc.Managing 2 get a cheapie 4 holiday park but with it been classed a 2star im not sure although it is number 1 on tripadvisor.Any1 been before give me the low down on what its like? Xx

N Ireland
Level Contributor
81 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday park vs jutlandia

Hi, we stayed in the Holiday Park last year and we'll be going back again in a couple of weeks. I had the same thoughts as you about it only being a two star but don't worry, it is immaculate, the staff are great and there's really good buzz around the pool and the bar/restaurant area. I really cant understand how it can be classed as a two star, I've stayed at places with a higher star rating that I would consider to be of a lot lower standard than the Holiday Park. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone!

Cork
Level Contributor
151 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday park vs jutlandia

I have booked it for the beginning of May, I was a little slow booking it but it has got great reviews and supposed to be spotless, and the price was very good I booked it directly through their own site and checking a few websites they were the cheapest www.sunnymajorca.com

Cavan, Ireland
Level Contributor
121 posts
271 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday park vs jutlandia

stayed here couple of years ago and it was excellent staff very friendly accomadition as good as you expect when abroad defnitley recommend and down the road rebels bar food very good holiday park im on about

Edited: 21 April 2014, 20:51
yorkshire
Level Contributor
97 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday park vs jutlandia

Hi we stayed at the Holiday Park last August and it was fab! Great location, great staff, great accommodation, great food.......just you guessed it.....great!!! They have a couple of deluxe apartments which can only be booked direct and they only sleep 3 but they are lovely with fantastic views over the bay - we had a look last year but disappointed that they cant accommodate a family of 4. I'd have no hesitation in booking here again.

Edited: 23 April 2014, 15:50
5. Re: Holiday park vs jutlandia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa