We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sun bed hire

Which Santa Ponsa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast
Level Contributor
792 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Sun bed hire

Can anyone advise as to cost of sunbed hire on beach, haven't been in 12 years and have no idea. Thanks

Southampton
Level Contributor
328 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sun bed hire

Two beds & a brolley is about 12.5 Euros per day

Belfast
Level Contributor
792 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sun bed hire

Thanks Microturbo, about same as Lanzarote as there's currently €12. Ayah well the price you pay for comfort on the beach eh

Southampton
Level Contributor
328 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sun bed hire

Yeah we go to Peurto Del Carmen every Feb it cost a lot to lie down these days

Torrox, Spain
Level Contributor
3,793 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sun bed hire

Ouch! 12€??? Round here we pay a maximum of 8€ for 2 beds and a parasol (most places are 6€) and we think that is expensive.

Belfast
Level Contributor
792 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sun bed hire

Personally I think it's far too much and remember it was only 2years ago (I think!) when we paid €8 for beds and parasol and it jumped straight to €12! I mean if your like us who like to go to beach everyday that would cost another €84 on top of your holiday! Just means going less now or lying on towel in sand instead (which I hate).

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,554 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sun bed hire

Although the cost of the sunbeds has increased (I think it was 10.50 two years ago) to me it is all part of going on holiday, and like everything, it would be nice if it was cheaper, but it is what it is.

Southampton
Level Contributor
328 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sun bed hire

We buy a nice li-lo each cost about 20 euro for two then at the end of the holiday we give them away. Bit cheaper than hiring beds from the beach for two weeks and you dont have to rush to get a decent spot

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
216 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sun bed hire

I paid €16 for 4 beds this easter. Laid on our towels the next time we went to the beach. Also, when visiting the beach take a few 50 cents coins for the loos.

Belfast
Level Contributor
792 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sun bed hire

Wat uve to pay to go to the toilet???

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,554 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sun bed hire

The public toilets have a lock on which can be released with a 50 cent coin. Sometimes people leave the door open though so you can have a free go. They aren't too pleasant though, I much prefer to go to one of the cafes opposite and buy something so I can use theirs.

Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa
Recent Conversations