We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pirates show ok for small children?

Poole, United...
7 posts
Save Topic
Pirates show ok for small children?

Hi, we are staying in santa ponsa in September and would really like to go to the pirates show but our little boy will be 2&1/2 and wondered if it might be a bit scary for him? If anyone has been and taken small children I would appreciate your opinions. Thanks x

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,591 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pirates show ok for small children?

It might be a bit much for him to be honest. I was there once and a family on the same table had a couple of children, I would guess about 4 and 7. The little one was terrified and his Dad had to take him out quite early on in the show.

There are a lot of loud bangs and lots of flashes. But having said that, some little ones loved it! You know your child best. But it's a lot of money down the drain if he doesn't like it.

Poole, United...
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pirates show ok for small children?

Thank you, he is quite a sensitive little boy so I don't think it will be for him and it is a lot of money to spend to leave half way through. We have a few months before we go though so I may try and toughen him up and introduce him to pirates to get him used to them! Thanks for your reply.

3. Re: Pirates show ok for small children?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa
Recent Conversations