We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mixed questions

3 posts
Save Topic
Mixed questions

Hi guys .. Few of us heading to SP next Sunday .. Been last year but can't remember a lot haha.. Just wondering where is the cheapest for a bit of shopping for food etc.. Also how much and where could I get the bus to Palma? And any advice what to see in Palma ? Just for a day .. Also if anyone knows a few cheaper bars ? Thanks for any help I know I'm asking a lot haha

Level Contributor
338 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mixed questions

You can catch the bus to Palma on the big roundabout outside the Plaza hotel,try Churchills bar on the quiet side for cheap drinks. then there is the Eroski supermarket down towards the firestation about the cheapest, When in Palma you get off the bus outside the Cathederal always a good place to start.

2. Re: Mixed questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa
Recent Conversations