We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi pmi. advice needed

Which Santa Ponsa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
navan
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
taxi pmi. advice needed

Was shopping for quotes off palma taxi firms and taxi PMI seem to be the cheapest.just wondering has anyone used taxi PMI before, if so let me know how was your trip. Thanks

wales
Level Contributor
129 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi pmi. advice needed

Highly recommend, they were waiting at the airport for me and on time for return journey. Friendly drivers and cheaper than other firms.

navan
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi pmi. advice needed

Thanks ravenWales. They seem to be cheapest by a country mile and there prices include a baby seat which is great.

Kildare, Ireland
Level Contributor
31 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: taxi pmi. advice needed

Used them last week. We booked a vehicle for 6 people and they sent an immaculate Pegueot minibus with a really friendly driver, Can only speak very highly of them and their prices are really good

Lancashire
Level Contributor
801 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: taxi pmi. advice needed

Ive used a few times and really pleased with service. If without a hire car any time would always use PMI for transport.

Tipperary, Ireland
Level Contributor
223 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: taxi pmi. advice needed

I have also used them very reliable service

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: taxi pmi. advice needed

PMI are well worth having I had them last month to get me to palma nova the driver was at airport as was expected and the return trip was spot on time with a bonus of it being a large mini bus just for 2 adults and 1 child in fact iv booked them again for sept when we come to santa ponsa the good thing about them is that u dnt have to pay up front when u book unlike most internet taxis

Wells, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: taxi pmi. advice needed

Hello Forum.. My family, 2 adults and 2 children, are arriving at Palma airport at 11.45pm local time on Sunday August 3rd.. PMI taxis has a list price of 60 euros to travel to Santa Ponsa, but I have read other comments saying a taxi should be less than 50 euros.

If I get a taxi of the rank though, rather than pre-booking (kids are aged 8 and 10 by the way so should not need baby seats?) what kind of additional charges am I going to have to pay for it being both a Sunday AND late at night?

Anyone any idea? Will I be charged double or something horrific like that?

Thanks.. Just need to figure out if I should get on and make a booking with this company or use the rank?

Edited: 30 July 2014, 12:58
manchester
Level Contributor
256 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: taxi pmi. advice needed

palma airport to santa ponsa is 40 euros each way with taxi pmi ?

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,554 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: taxi pmi. advice needed

As you land at 11.45pm it is probable that you won't be leaving the airport till gone midnight. That is what is pushing the price up.

Try for a quote from Galitrans, see what price they come up with. They are another good reliable company, so if their quote is comparable with PMI, then they will be fair quotes and about the same as you would pay for a taxi from the rank.

Merseyside, England
11 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: taxi pmi. advice needed

I've just booked with Sun Transfers and it cost around 80 Euros return.. loads of good reviews on their website too. This also takes into account a 10.30pm arrival and a 4am departure.

Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa
Recent Conversations