We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pirates show.

Which Santa Ponsa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
cork ireland
Level Contributor
139 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Pirates show.

Is the pirate show suitable for children 5,7,9, years old. I understand there are two shows one uncut but is the other one ok. What are the ticket prices for Aug and is there food included in the price. staying in palma nova. 6 ok us.

Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
511 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pirates show.

Yes the uncut is an adult only version but the other should be fine for you. The show does have loud noises and flashing lights but with children of the ages yours are they should love it. There are different types of ticket some with food and some without. See the link below for ticket prices.

Just looked at the link I sent and it seems all tickets now have food with them. The last time I went 2 years ago there was 1 seating plan which didn't include food.

www.piratesadventure.com/ticket_details.html

Edited: 19 July 2014, 13:34
Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,543 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pirates show.

unless your children are very timid they will love it, just the right age!

3. Re: Pirates show.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa
Recent Conversations