We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Safes

West Sussex, United...
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Beach Safes

I see that SP now has beach safes/lockers and wondered if anyone has used them yet and are there any downsides to them? I have seen the instructional video and they do look as if they may be very useful for us.

Also where they are situated along the beach and how much is the charge?

Many thanks

Chris

UK
Level Contributor
209 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Safes

We did not use the safes but saw them on the promenade at the back of the beach. Thought they looked brilliant and whilst we can not remember how much they were I can remember commenting that they were good value for peace of mind.

West Sussex, United...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Safes

Thanks RagsUK for your reply.

I have a feeling they really will be useful for us. As a couple we want to be able to swim together and not have to leave one of us 'on guard' all the time.

Now just need the sun to shine in September!

Thanks again

Chris

UK
Level Contributor
209 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach Safes

They are only small - suitable for purse and mobile phone sort of size. I am very jealous of you with an imminent holiday!

West Sussex, United...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach Safes

That size is ideal for us as I am not worried about a couple of old towels being left on the beach.

As for the holiday, I cant wait, the first in 12 years for me due to caring responsibilities!

Thanks again

Chris

UK
Level Contributor
209 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach Safes

A very much deserved holiday then - have lots of fun!

6. Re: Beach Safes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa
Recent Conversations