We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Punta Marina Apartments and Local Area

Which Morro del Jable hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
567 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Punta Marina Apartments and Local Area

We’re torn between the Punta Marina Apartments in Morro del Jable or Castillo Playa Bungalows in Caleta de Fuste

Can anyone please tell me about Morro del Jable – proximity to supermarkets, restaurants etc.

What sort of prices for meals and sun beds on the beach?

Any general information about the area we that would sell it to us?

Many Thanks

halifax england...
Level Contributor
1,058 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Punta Marina Apartments and Local Area

Haven't stayed there but have had the Punta Marina Apts on my short list they are located behind the Riu Palace hotel in between the old town of Moro Jable and the resort area so handy for all amenities and close to the beach, Depending-what you are looking for I think it would be your best choice,

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
567 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Punta Marina Apartments and Local Area

Think i prefer Punta Marina Apartments in Morro Jable...

If anyone can recommend places nearby like restaurants, shops etc that would be great.

For eating out we're not too fussed about anything too fancy - maybe an english breakfast a couple of times as a treat, somewhere for a sandwich at lunch and good hearty food for an evening meal?

Does the apartment block have a cafe bar?

Many Thanks

halifax england...
Level Contributor
1,058 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Punta Marina Apartments and Local Area

This restaurant is nearby, cant comment on the food as I haven't visited but they do have one of the islands best webcams.

http://www.restaurantecoronado.com/webcams/

UK
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Punta Marina Apartments and Local Area

You wont get many English breakfasts in Morro Jable- most food if very German orientated.

Beaches in the south are much better than the man made one in caleta. plenty of English breakfasts there as it is very British

Have fun

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
567 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Punta Marina Apartments and Local Area

I didn't fancy a predominantly British resort...i'm sure there'll be plenty for us to eat - i must admit to liking the odd English breakfast while away!

6. Re: Punta Marina Apartments and Local Area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2013, 09:24
Get answers to your questions about Morro del Jable
Recent Conversations
More Morro del Jable Topics