We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

all inclusive at the orquida

basildon
2 posts
Save Topic
all inclusive at the orquida

can anyone tell me how much it is to upgrade to all inclusive at the orquida

aylesbury,england
Level Contributor
374 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: all inclusive at the orquida

Hi Jimbo,I would definately recommend going all inclusive,if you click on my name then go to my review of the entire holiday you will see that we had a great time when are you going?

We were half board to start with but upgraded to all inclusive on the 1st day,we decided that for e300 2 adults & 2 kids it would be worth it to save paying out for drinks/ice creams etc every time we wanted something.

Food-was excellent.breakfast 7.30 till 10 all you can eat help yourself cold meats,fruit,cereal,eggs,bacon,sausages etc lovely!

The fruit juice drinks were actually free not chargeable as we had been led to believe before we went(on a previous trip advisor review).

Lunch-again a big choice from 12 till 3 hot meats,salad,chips,pizza,burgers etc again excellent.

From 10 till 12 in the 'coco loco'bar near the pools you could get rolls,sandwiches,chips,melon as part of your all inclusive deal & from 3.30 in the afternoons they put out trays of biscuits again at the coco loco bar.

Dinner-6pm till 9pm Yes a big choice again,hot meats cold meats,fish,veggie choices,mouth watering desserts,it did get busy in the restaraunt around 7ish there was a bit of a queue to get in but only a couple of minutes at the most i would say.

surrey
Level Contributor
75 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: all inclusive at the orquida

Thanks for the quick reply, we are going last week in august/ first week in september this will be our fifth time back to the hotel. We were thinking about not going this year due to how expensive the drink's were getting (i like a drink) but as it's now all inclusive we have booked up. After reading your review the all inclusive sounds good.

aylesbury,england
Level Contributor
374 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: all inclusive at the orquida

Nice one jimbo,if you think about it you can drink from 10am till midnight at 2 or 3 euros for a beer or spirits its got to be worth it.

In actual fact the main reason we upgraded was for 50 euros each for the kids they had 4 or 5 drinks a day/night plus the ice cream was serve yourself from 10-5,they easily got their moneys worth,even more so than the 100 euros it cost us parents!

Essex
Level Contributor
30 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: all inclusive at the orquida

Does anybody know how much it costs to travel on the local buses? Is there an ATM within Behia Feliz resort? On day of departure from the hotel is there a luggage room where you can leave your luggage before the flight? thanks

Essex
Level Contributor
30 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: all inclusive at the orquida

Sorry does anybody know if there are any complimentary buses which run from this hotel? I have been told that there is a crocodile parque close to Aguimes, and a reptile park in Galda and that these are difficult to get to if you do not have a car. I have been told that there used to be a complimentary bus to the crocodile park from the hotel. Does anybody know if this still runs. thanks

aylesbury,england
Level Contributor
374 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: all inclusive at the orquida

Hi NDRT didnt see any complimentary buses when we were there sorry,there is an ATM machine in the hotel orquidea reception & outside in the shopping centre.

The buses are quite cheap,about 1.5 euros to Playa del Inglis per adult,if there are only 3 or 4 of you then a taxi to PDI would be between 5 & 10 euros each way,we got a taxi to Aqualand waterpark for 10 euros each,took about 15 mins each way.

There is a luggage room for your cases on your day of departure.

aylesbury,england
Level Contributor
374 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: all inclusive at the orquida

10 euros for the taxi not each!!

surrey
Level Contributor
75 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: all inclusive at the orquida

Hello biscuit66 when you was at the hotel was anyone allowed to use the new pool area that has been built or was it restricted?

aylesbury,england
Level Contributor
374 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: all inclusive at the orquida

Hi jimbo,I never looked into that part of it,there was a price list in the room of manicure type services but we didnt look any further into it sorry.

20. Re: all inclusive at the orquida

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2009, 07:42
Get answers to your questions about Playa del Ingles
Recent Conversations