We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Irish Bars

Which Playa del Ingles hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
Level Contributor
373 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Irish Bars

Are their any Irish bars in PDI we are going in March and staying in Hotel Eugenia Victoria and where is the best place to go shopping somewher with the likes of h&m Zara etc Thanks

Las Palmas
Level Contributor
906 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Irish Bars

I don't know where are Irish bars in PDI (but travel 3000 km to go to a home bar... :P) but there are several shopping centers in Gran Canaria. The nearest to PDI is in Vecindario, Atlantico shopping center. It's near the motorway to Las Palmas, 15 minutes from PDI. If you dont have car, you have to take the line 90 of the public company Global in Faro de Maspalomas Station (You can see the route in the timetables link. Timetables:

http://www.globalsu.net/lineas/linea90.pdf

Also you can go to the capital, where are a lot of shopping centers:

In Telde:

- El Mirador

- Las Terrazas (outlet)

In Las Palmas:

- El Muelle

- Las Arenas

- 7 Palmas

I know an Irish bar in El Muelle shopping center, Limerick. It's nice.

Ireland
Level Contributor
172 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Irish Bars

There are several Irish bars in a square at the Aquila Rioja commercial centre. Around the Jardin del Atlantico and Green Park apts.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,337 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Irish Bars

Think there are only two Irish bars left in what used to be called the Irish square.It has become very run down now.

Personally I would avoid it.

Mulligans is a good bar,part of either Green Garden or Green Park complex,I think.

Sparky.

Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Irish Bars

Mulligans beside Green Field Apartments has very good entertainment at night even though it's Spanish owned! Highly recommended. However, there is one Irish bar that seems to keep itself a secret and it's called Dunes and Tunes on the main promenade. They have live music from 2pm until 2am! Great staff and mighty craic. If you don't want to walk take a taxi to Annexo 2 centre, go to the promenade, turn right and walk roughly 150m. Enjoy.

Ireland
Level Contributor
373 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Irish Bars

Thanks that's great

gloucestershire
Level Contributor
65 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Irish Bars

There is a bar called shennanigans which is across the road from the Yumbo Centre in the same building as the red cow restaurant its billiant loads of games quizzes and late night music oh yeaaaa and Karioke brilliant! i am out there for st patricks day so hoping it will be good.

gloucestershire
Level Contributor
65 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Irish Bars

ohh yea i forgot and lots of free drinks

Wales
Level Contributor
121 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Irish Bars

Whats wrong with Spanish bars after all your in Spain.....

Ireland
Level Contributor
373 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Irish Bars

Nothing I only asked not like I committed the crime of the century that's the 2 nd reaction I got like this. The forum is for information

Glasgow, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Irish Bars

I'm heading out on monday and will be looking for a good "irish or Celtic" bar to watch the game next Sunday 25march. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Irish bars have the best Craic and usually best atmosphere. Would spend my full holiday in Irish bars, if my wife would let me.

Get answers to your questions about Playa del Ingles