We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

carnival 2013. maspalomas.

Which Playa del Ingles hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
west midlands
Level Contributor
625 posts
99 reviews
Save Topic
carnival 2013. maspalomas.

got back yesterday,fantastic carnival in maspalomas.,loved it, thinking of going again next march for my 50th,when are the dates released and how can i find out,precise events in maspalomas as in the drag queen competition and the carnival parade.cheers.

Here, there and...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
4,164 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: carnival 2013. maspalomas.

Keep checking www.gay-grancanaria.com as Owen usually posts up the details on there or within its forum.

2. Re: carnival 2013. maspalomas.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 January 2013, 16:05
west midlands
Level Contributor
625 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: carnival 2013. maspalomas.

thanks for that,flights are expensive,so we have booked to go march 10th as its nearer my 50th, but thanks again

Maspalomas, Spain
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: carnival 2013. maspalomas.

No problem. If we can help with anything - let us know.

contact@qualitytravel-online.com

Regards

Gloucester, United...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: carnival 2013. maspalomas.

hi im out from the 25 feb to the 6 march will i be there for the carnival

Maspalomas, Spain
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: carnival 2013. maspalomas.

Sorry no, Carnival finish here in Maspalomas 24th of February.

Regards

www.qualitytravel-online.com

7. Re: carnival 2013. maspalomas.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 18:16
Get answers to your questions about Playa del Ingles