We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ifa continental

Chatham, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Topic
ifa continental

a few questions

Are pool towels provided?

is there a hair dryer in the room? are coctails includedin the all inclusive?

Is the food good as i always find it difficult as I am allergic to pepper?

I feel like i'm stalkin this forum...............

Gateshead, England
Level Contributor
437 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ifa continental

Hi

Pool towels are not provided. There are hairdryers in some rooms but not all. There are a couple of cocktails included in the AI but others you have to pay for there is always a special cocktail of the day on offer but has to be paid for also. The food is the best part really good selection and loads of choice plenty of fish choices as well as meat and there is also a small section for people watching their weight or on a fat free diet. Food is cooked without fat/oil and vegetables and fish are steamed. Hope this answers your questions anything else I can help with please ask.

Chatham, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: ifa continental

Thnak you that was great. Did you do any day trips it#f yes what would you reccommened. Also is there bars and night life near by?

thank you again

Gateshead, England
Level Contributor
437 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ifa continental

Yes plenty bars on the doorstep didn't do any organised trips but used local buses to puerto Morgan which is a really pretty resort, puerto rico, las palmas and maspalomas. Bus station is across the road from ifa continental takes you all over the island. Bus fares are very cheap and the buses modern and clean and usually on time. Get a bus timetable from the little kiosk at the bus station and plot your journeys it's very easy to get around comfortable and much cheaper than the tour operators.

Chatham, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: ifa continental

Ok thanx

Hastings, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ifa continental

Thinking of booking a week in the IFA Continental in March, reviews have been excellent, great location, infact everything sounds great BUT just a few concerns about the drinks ....Some reviews have said that AI drinks are Wine, Sangria & Beer but if we wanted say Rum & Coke, Vodka & Coke or a cocktail then we would have to pay for this, would you be able to tell me if thats true before i book thankyou very much

Chatham, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: ifa continental

I have not been yet i go in august this year.

7. Re: ifa continental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Playa del Ingles
Recent Conversations