We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wifi in pdi

uk
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
wifi in pdi

im staying at gran canaria princess, do you know if theres anywhere aroud there with free wifi? any shopping centres? cafes etc . the hotel charges but i dont know how much.

Gran Chaparral
Points of Interest & Landmarks, Shopping Malls
Oswestry, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: wifi in pdi

A lot of the bars in the Yumbo have free wifi

uk
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wifi in pdi

Oh good will head there, also, whats the weather and temps now, and the forcast for next few days??

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
5,011 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wifi in pdi

www.eltiempo.es

uk
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: wifi in pdi

Yes i keep geting sent yhat link by yourself but i want reports from people there, forecasts mean nothing there usually wrong

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
5,011 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: wifi in pdi

Delighted to know we have a poster who knows more than the experts with all their silly computers and University degrees.

uk
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: wifi in pdi

Well from the uk i can guarentee that the people with their silly university degrees do get it wrong!

7. Re: wifi in pdi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Playa del Ingles
Recent Conversations