We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air conditioning in April.

Sutton in Ashfield...
Level Contributor
252 posts
282 reviews
Save Topic
Air conditioning in April.

Hi my husband and i are thinking of coming to Playa Del Ingles next April and a lot of apartments i am interested in havent got aircon.Could anyone advise me,do you think i could manage in April without aircon.We went to Lanzorote last year in April and we was fine without it there,but Lanzorote does have a constant breeze.Any forthcoming advise would be very helpful thanks.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
4,660 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air conditioning in April.

It is a bit iffy but you would probably be OK provided there were fans.

I did a recent check on prices of apartments and A/C didn't seem to make a lot of difference (or any) to the price so you could play safe if you were worried.

Sutton in Ashfield...
Level Contributor
252 posts
282 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air conditioning in April.

Thanks for your advice.

London, England
Level Contributor
8,164 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air conditioning in April.

Unless you get a Scirocco blowing it is unlikely you will need A/C in April. I lived in the Canaries for 13 years without A/c and only rarely was it too hot inside the apartment.

4. Re: Air conditioning in April.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Playa del Ingles