We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waikiki ....

Which Playa del Ingles hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kirkbymoorside...
Level Contributor
80 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Waikiki ....

My wife and i are off to the Riu Waikiki on the 6th Sept for a week , when would be the best time to email them for a certain room. Do i leave it till a week before or do i email well in advance .Ive read that theres building work behind one of the blocks so dont really want to be lumbered with a building site view each day. Failing that i suppose we could just chance our arm and see what we get on arrival.

cardiff
Level Contributor
91 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Waikiki ....

I would do it the week before, we were in block e room 771 and werent facing the building work. Have fun were going back next july cant wait

Kirkbymoorside...
Level Contributor
80 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Waikiki ....

Cheers Katie to be honest we discussed it again and realised we were on main roads on our last two holidays in Crete and Morocco and both never affected us at all .So were gonna do as you said and just enjoy ourselves thanx

Ashbourne, Ireland
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Waikiki ....

Hi! I have question. Did you book a room on-line? What website did you choose?

Kirkbymoorside...
Level Contributor
80 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Waikiki ....

Hi Tom...We booked through Monarch i was asking on behalf of my wife i assumed she'd want an apartment on a lower floor because she has problems with her joints but we've decided just to chance it

Ashbourne, Ireland
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Waikiki ....

Thank you Denis!

6. Re: Waikiki ....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Playa del Ingles