We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can you request rooms at Sunprime Atlantic View Suites & Spa

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Can you request rooms at Sunprime Atlantic View Suites & Spa

Can you request a certain room at this hotel? e.g. the rooms with big balconies and sun loungers on them

liverpool
Level Contributor
320 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can you request rooms at Sunprime Atlantic View Suites & Spa

Not sure, but please let me know if you find out. We are staying there in August for our 1st wedding anniversary, looking forward to it but i'd also like to make it a bit special with a nice room.

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
2,982 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can you request rooms at Sunprime Atlantic View Suites & Spa

Most hotels/apartments will accept room requests but they usually stress that while they will endeavour to fulfil the request they cannot guarantee it will be possible, some also consider certain rooms as "premium" larger balconies sea views etc and have them available for an extra charge.It is probably best to make a quick phonecall with the request and follow-up with an e-mail mentioning the name of whoever you have spoken to

liverpool
Level Contributor
320 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can you request rooms at Sunprime Atlantic View Suites & Spa

Thanks. Think I might email them nearer the time.

Dundee, United...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can you request rooms at Sunprime Atlantic View Suites & Spa

does anyone have an email address for this hotel please thx Pep x

5. Re: Can you request rooms at Sunprime Atlantic View Suites & Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 08:16
Get answers to your questions about Playa del Ingles