We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mama Rossa/ Banana Garden

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
312 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Mama Rossa/ Banana Garden

Hi

Although we are going half board we do fancy eating out at least one night and have noticed how Mama Rossa / Banana Garden seem to be favourites with a lot of people.

Can you let me know if these two are wheelchair accessible , do you have to book a table and how long would it take to walk to them from Volcano?

Thanks

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,283 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mama Rossa/ Banana Garden

I'm sure Mamma Rosa is wheelchair accessible but you can go on their website and e-mail them just to make sure. It is www.mammarosa.com and yes you'd be better booking a table.

It is very good and is only about 5 minutes' walk from the Vulcano, but unfortunately I don't know where Banana Garden is.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
566 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mama Rossa/ Banana Garden

Unfortunately I don't think Banana Garden is wheelchair accesible - there are several steps going down to the main entrance. There may have another entrance towards the back of the restaurant but I am not 100% sure about this.

Like the previous post I'm pretty sure Mama Rosas is wheelchair friendly, both restaurants get extremely busy and it's advisable to book.

Banana Garden is further away from the Vulcano (about 15 min walk) along past Veronicas, opposite the beach in front of the Hesperia Troya hotel.

Jayla

3. Re: Mama Rossa/ Banana Garden

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 19:19
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas