We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lenny9 Congratulations

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,667 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Lenny9 Congratulations

Congratulations Lenny can we now get the bubbly out!....... :) :) :)

Sylla

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,270 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lenny9 Congratulations

thanks,

i think we will take this party down the shennanigans route.

so come on tigerman and mark, were waiting for the entertainment.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,398 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lenny9 Congratulations

Hi Lenny

Congratulations, you deserve it you really know your stuff.

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lenny9 Congratulations

Yes can I offer my congratulations to you also. You really know a lot about all the bars, beaches etc in the Playa de Las Americas/Los Cristianos area and the way you can remember everything to give such specific directions is amazing.

Well done!

So what's this with tigerman and mark and the entertainment - have I missed something?

Nelly

PS For anyone new to the forum wondering what this is all about, Lenny has just been made an expert for the South of the island for providing great advice.

castleford united...
Level Contributor
1,273 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lenny9 Congratulations

Well done lenny,and by the way i was a little mystified on the entertainment bit,but im saying nothing,me and my big mouth has got me into enough trouble with lenny in the past.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,270 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lenny9 Congratulations

i was hoping that tigerman and marky mark, could be the entertainment in our party. like the looney tunes.

on another note, have you seen where millenimum magic is gonna be next year, so that's me not going, to murryfield.

castleford united...
Level Contributor
1,273 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lenny9 Congratulations

After our mauling at this years MM,do you think i will be going,think i'll go on holiday instead.

Puerto de la Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
1,611 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lenny9 Congratulations

A belated congrats (fiesta going is a time consuming business and here in Puerto, the council's throwing everything but the kitchen sink into this year's 'July' Fiestas); you've put masses of work into helping people and answering questions about PDLA.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lenny9 Congratulations

Lenny

I knew those binoculars would help you become an expert !!

Seriously though you fully deserve it and I appreciate the advice you have given my in the past ( together with that received from the rest of the gang ) and I am sure everyone else feels the same.

L

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,630 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lenny9 Congratulations

Yeah, well done lenny. That'll be another TA meeting on the cards.........

10. Re: Lenny9 Congratulations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 12:21
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas