We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mare nostrum

Wales
Level Contributor
132 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Mare nostrum

I am hoping to stay here in august..do you know of any tour operators that use this hotel as I have yet to find one.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,304 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mare nostrum

Thomson usually do, have you tried them?

Wales
Level Contributor
132 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mare nostrum

no only first choice so far,will give them a try,many thanks x

manchester
Level Contributor
644 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mare nostrum

first choice do also, although its now with thomson sometimes their brochures are different

firstchoice.co.uk/holidays/…

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mare nostrum

Thomas Cook do it too, I've found it on their internet site. I asked their site to search for 4* hotels in Playa de las Americas and it came up. Worth comparing all the companies though as it's one of those hotels that varies a lot in price between companies. If you have problems with the Cook's website you can always take it into one of their shops and they can usually match or beat their web as the website is a bit unreliable sometimes.

5. Re: Mare nostrum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 March 2009, 16:41
Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,542 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mare nostrum

Jo

TA does not allow you to advertise your own business so don't be surprised if your post is removed.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mare nostrum

And, there we go!!!

Humberston, N.E...
Level Contributor
277 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mare nostrum

I am sorting my holiday out with flights and hotel separately using travelsupermarket.com for the hotel. It's a great comparison web-site with good deals.

scotland
Level Contributor
142 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Mare nostrum

Hi Bubblygirl,

Have stayed there a few times and always booked independently through the net. I haven't booked a holiday through a travel agent for years! Why don't you give it a go? I have just booked flights from Scotland to Tenerife in May for £150 each including all the taxes, credit card charges, first on the aircraft etc etc. You also get out at the other end and get a taxi into PDLA for 25 Euros and you don't have to get on a tour operator bus that goes round every hotel etc! I would also say that the Marie Nostum seems very overpriced at the moment. There are better and cheaper options in my opinion.

scotland
Level Contributor
161 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Mare nostrum

hi

it is cheaper to book hotel and flights seperatly we have just booked with travel republic and saved 200 pounds

Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
Recent Conversations