We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for a name of a bar

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
paisley
Level Contributor
364 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
looking for a name of a bar

we where in playa de las americas 5 years ago and came across a bar/restaurant on the promenade between costa adeje and las americas where the drinks where served from monkey shaped glasses and the measures where outstanding.does anyone know the name of the place as am going in less than 2 weeks and would love to have a view drinks again in the place

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,824 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for a name of a bar

Hi Scottish

That's quite a distance and quite some time to cover in finding out what the bar was called. Sorry I can't help you on that score but if you are talking about good measures for spirits then we don't have a set measure here. Just be nice to the waiter, keep smiling and nodding and he will keep filling the glass up. It is not unusual to get two thirds of a highball glass filled with spirit. It really depends on how nice you are to the guy serving - I'm guessing you were nice to the one 5 years ago LOL.

paisley
Level Contributor
364 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for a name of a bar

if i remember correctly it was on the promenade at the las americas side round about where the sol tenerife hotel is and veronicas strip area but on the promenade.i know it was a long shot but i thought i would ask anyway lol,cheers.

stana1966
Level Contributor
116 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: looking for a name of a bar

I am not sure of the name but the bar you are looking for is on the back of the Veronicas Centre facing the sea. The beers are now served in a boot shaped glass the size of a wellington boot!!!!

It is at the Tenerife Sol end of the Veronicas.

paisley
Level Contributor
364 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: looking for a name of a bar

yip its at tenerife sol end

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,824 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: looking for a name of a bar

Hi again

Now the boot has been mentioned, I remembered we had a post on here a while ago, I think you will find the place is called the Royal Garden. But don't quote me on it LOL.

6. Re: looking for a name of a bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2009, 05:30
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
Recent Conversations