We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tenerife Sunshine

Plymouth
Level Contributor
383 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Tenerife Sunshine

Have just returned from Playa de las Americas yesterday. I pre-booked my trips online with tenerife sunshine and have to say they are everything they say they are. I was nervous about parting with my cash online but was advised when I booked that our tickets would be delivered to our hotel on our first day at a specified time and they were. Every trip we booked ran smoothly, was totally professionaly run and worth the money. I would 100% recommend tenerife sunshine and also their online booking service to save money.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
503 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tenerife Sunshine

couldn,t agree more.would recommend. garry

Bristol, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto de la Cruz, Weston-super-Mare, Tenerife
Level Contributor
4,067 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tenerife Sunshine

I am glad you had a good time, you will have to let us know what you did and where you went.

galway ireland
Level Contributor
197 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tenerife Sunshine

i agree with all dyze2 said i was apprehensive as well booking online but it was all spot on and saved a pile of money

Folkestone, United...
Level Contributor
363 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Tenerife Sunshine

i was told that if i book with anyone else it makes my insurance void, first choice said i have to book with rep for my insurance to cover me if anything should happen.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,544 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tenerife Sunshine

Scooby

It´s the first time I´ve heard that one. It sounds good and I suppose it is one way for First Choice to make sure they sell their over priced excursions but as to how true it is ......

Like everyone else above even though I live here I would only use Tenerife Sunshine, Emma lives close to me and takes my tickets home so I can collect on an evening. Nothing is too much trouble for any of the girls in the offices or on line. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Plymouth
Level Contributor
383 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tenerife Sunshine

We did three trips, freebird one4U, found the pilot whales within 15 minutes of leaving the harbour - amazing! The Mt Tiede half day tour, the coach had a multi-lingual guide who explained many things during the journey and the views were amazing and also the Tiede/Masca all day jeep safari, well worth the money, our driver was english speaking and extremely knowledgeable, the views again were breathtaking and Masca is unbelievable, so remote. Don't book with anyone other than tenerife sunshine, they clearly use the best companies.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tenerife Sunshine

Hi Scooby:

I never take the tour operators' insurance, it's nothing only a rip-off - far too expensive. I get a yearly policy which covers you for as many trips as you make during the year. If you are doing any extreme sports, etc. make sure you are covered on the policy for these and you shouldn't have any problems.

galway ireland
Level Contributor
197 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tenerife Sunshine

same as that yearly family multitrip policy 70 euro

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
121 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Tenerife Sunshine

We booked with tenerife sunshine, went on whales n dolphins trip excellent, very good value for money, also did loro park which was fantastic, although we were told the trip would be approx 1hr 40mins from pdla, it took 2 half hrs with no air conditioning, that aside I would defently book with them again, well recomended!!

10. Re: Tenerife Sunshine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas