We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tenerife weather atm.. Getting worried.

dublin
Level Contributor
350 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Tenerife weather atm.. Getting worried.

Ok so we are arriving in Pdla soon and according to most reports the weather is bad ... Is this bad weather going to continue over next week etc or will It be good?

Thanks.

Cockermouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa de las Americas, Cockermouth
Level Contributor
2,038 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tenerife weather atm.. Getting worried.

http://www.accuweather.com/world-forecast-15day.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=0&locCode=EUR|ES|SP018|TENERIFE&metric=1

this is the one i find reliable along with

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=tenerife+sur

also BBC is not bad as long as you specify south but it only gives you 5 days

dublin
Level Contributor
350 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Tenerife weather atm.. Getting worried.

Hi markwcel .

I've had a look and after the 24th onwards the weathers quite good . Thanks for those better bring an umbrella just incase .

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,526 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tenerife weather atm.. Getting worried.

Hi Dennis

You might want to keep an eye on this thread that Gusto, Cyberhiker and I are updating most days. tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187479-i153-k32…

It was 29C this afternoon in Las Americas according to the indicators as we walked along the front past Mare Nostrum towards PS3 needless to say too hot so we had to stop in CC Safari for a bit of retail therapy. LOL In the last hour the clouds have come in and the temperature is dropping, currently 22C

dublin
Level Contributor
350 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Tenerife weather atm.. Getting worried.

Hi Aguilas

I was very happy to hear you say that. A lot of reports have been suggesting lots of rain , cloudy and quite cold but 29 sounds great ( I wont complain even if its too hot) .. Oh I'll have a look at that thread now. You will have to keep me updated your words are reliable .

Thanks .

UK
Level Contributor
826 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tenerife weather atm.. Getting worried.

don't worry .... I'm not ... going out sunday for two weeks and know it's going to be a lot warmer than it is here ... warm rain is fine (lol) ... and I don't have to cook either ;-)

Runcorn, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Tenerife weather atm.. Getting worried.

I've just returned from Costa Adeje on Sunday, the weather was gorgeous all week! I wouldn't worry. We did have 2 overcast day but even though cloudy its still warm.

Before I went, I was guestimating the weather would be maybe 23 ish in the day and maybe 16 at night because of what internet weather sites were saying.....how wrong I was! - It reached between 27-31 in the day and 22 at night. Came home with a great tan.

Have a brilliant holiday, I did :)

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
605 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tenerife weather atm.. Getting worried.

hi, take a look at " canarias webcam .com " even though we are not going till next year i still look most days , it has all the main areas covered on tenerife and lots more to inc la gomera etc . very cloudy at moment .

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
605 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tenerife weather atm.. Getting worried.

canariaswebcam.com/index.php/webcams-en-tene…

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,526 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Tenerife weather atm.. Getting worried.

Hi Dennis

A lovely day here in the hills. Hung the washing out 45mins ago and it´s already bone dry so no excuse not to get on with the ironing LOL.

Hardly any cloud and what there is is moving quickly as there is a bit of a wind. Temps 24C

dublin
Level Contributor
350 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Tenerife weather atm.. Getting worried.

Hi josha. Your completely right we are meant to have snow over the weekend and its freezing right now so any improvement is brilliant.

Hi ebaybasher .. Glad you had a brilliant holiday and I always find those weather forecasts to be way out on temperature etc.

Hi james007uk .. Thanks for the link I've had a look and it looks pretty sunny.

Hi Aguilas.. If we put the clothes out here they might me dry before next summer lol.. Weather sounds Great 24 is perfect.

Thanks Everyone

Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas