We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aparthotel Parque De la paz Vs Parque De la paz Apartments

MANCHESTER
4 posts
Save Topic
Aparthotel Parque De la paz Vs Parque De la paz Apartments

Hi...were trying to book a holiday in Playa de las Americas and we thought we had found a great place to stay - Aparthotel Parque De la paz, when we checked the holiday details more closey we reliased the holiday we found was for Parqur de la Paz Apartments which on the trip advisor reviews is rated pretty badly whereas the Aparthotel is pretty good. Does anyone know what the difference is between these two, as it looks like two different buildings around the same pool but totally different reviews.

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aparthotel Parque De la paz Vs Parque De la paz Apartments

Well DKNY, that is strange because they are one and the same, at least I am 99% sure they are. I guess its just down to people's different tastes and experiences as with all reviews.

I don't think you should worry though.

Nelly

MANCHESTER
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Aparthotel Parque De la paz Vs Parque De la paz Apartments

The problem is that on here their are 2 sets of reviews and ratings for what could be the same hotel!! if we believe 1 review then its not the greatest hotel but if we believe the other set of reviews then its excellent. have you been?

Yorkshire,England
Level Contributor
467 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aparthotel Parque De la paz Vs Parque De la paz Apartments

I think they are the same - maybe some reviews are for self catering and others for half board - our daughters stayed there for New Year and they said they were ok - there apartment basic but clean, had a breakfast and evening meal in restaurant (once) and said that it was ok had better. We met them there a couple of days and they looked ok to us. In fact the location and price have prompted us to book there too.

Maria

Newcastle England
Level Contributor
312 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aparthotel Parque De la paz Vs Parque De la paz Apartments

Its the same place, It's just people have left reviews under 2 different names, Hotel and Apathotel, very confusing if you havent been there before to identify this. There are 3 blocks to the Apartments, and it makes no difference if your SC or HB you can be placed in any of the three.

My Friend's and there 2 children stayed there last June, we stayed at Parque Santiago 3, only a five minute walk between the 2 complexe's so we devided our time between the 2 so allthough i didnt actually stay there, i did spend allot of time there. the rooms are basic but very very clean, all public areas spotless, we ate at the snack bar and the food was nice but cant comment on the restraunt, I can remember the price to upgrade to HB was exellent but all the restraunts in this area are fab and very well priced to why restrict yourself? The evening entertainment wasnt too good from what we saw but we headed out on an evening anyway, i thought my friends got a great deal for the price they paid and i wouldn't hesitate to stay here as the location is great too, one of my other friends and her partner flew out yesterday and are staying at Le Paz for 2 wks, so i will update when i have spoken to her, hope this helps.

MANCHESTER
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Aparthotel Parque De la paz Vs Parque De la paz Apartments

Hi Maria, thanks for your reply thats good feedback knowing you have booked there also. :)

MANCHESTER
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Aparthotel Parque De la paz Vs Parque De la paz Apartments

Hi Kingstontown - your feedback is really useful too. I would be interested to see if your friends staying there now also enjoy it. Let us know when you hear from them Thanks....

essex
Level Contributor
113 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Aparthotel Parque De la paz Vs Parque De la paz Apartments

Hi DKNY you are very lucky! i have stayed here 6 times and have loved it every time, infact i got back last Friday!! i always go s/c as there are so many restaurnats nearby... wish i was there now!!! email the hotel and ask for a room overlooking Vulcano... we were in 135, which was great!

have fun!!

8. Re: Aparthotel Parque De la paz Vs Parque De la paz Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas