We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

swingers clubs playa de las americas

somerset
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
swingers clubs playa de las americas

Hi,

Does anyone know of any swingers clubs in plays de las americas?

thanksx

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,549 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: swingers clubs playa de las americas

Just to clarify from the off-set I have not been and can´t tell you anything about Mystique but it is in the centre of PdlA so wherever you are staying it should be reasonably close. LOL

http://www.mystique-tenerife.com/

somerset
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: swingers clubs playa de las americas

Hi,

This has been most helpfull i cant wait to go. I am staying at las dalias hotel. Is this in walking distance or would i need to take a taxi?

thankyou

Amandax

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,549 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: swingers clubs playa de las americas

I am attaching a map where you can see Las Dalias in ref. D4 so I would think a taxi - ask to be taken to Las Palmeras in the Patch. From there, walk down the side street, past the Sax Bar and Blaydon Races to Burger King, you can then see the clubs sign if you look off to your left, it is just a few yards down the road but it is all pedestrianised. Taxi will only cost a few euros IMO €8 max. until 22.00 but slightly more after that time until 6.00 am.

tenerifetravel.com/maps/southtenerife_large.…

somerset
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: swingers clubs playa de las americas

Thankyou for your help with this. Do you know if local people use this club and are in to the lifestyle....

x

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,549 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: swingers clubs playa de las americas

I really don´t know the answer to your question, but there was a lot of write ups about the club in all the English newspapers and magazines shortly before it opened. In fact I looked online to see if I could find an article and came up with this mystique-tenerife.com/canarianweekly.spaans.… So I don´t think it is a seedy dive of a club.

somerset
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: swingers clubs playa de las americas

you have been very helpfull thankyou x

London, England
Level Contributor
9,634 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: swingers clubs playa de las americas

Aguilas

Out of interest I looked up the link you posted.

When I lived in Tenerife there were lots of clubs for all types of preferences.

This one appears to be foreign run/owned as the Spanish spelling and grammar is appalling.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,549 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: swingers clubs playa de las americas

hermanaeriza

As I said in my first post I have no personal knowledge of this club other than what I have seen advertised so can´t comment on anything about it other than it´s location. I have never heard of any others but perhaps you can give the names of those you know of which would then give Somersetpanda (or in fact anyone else who is interested) a choice.

9. Re: swingers clubs playa de las americas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2010, 06:16