We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travelling witha one year old to Parque Santiago IV in JUNE.

chester
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
travelling witha one year old to Parque Santiago IV in JUNE.

Hi, we're taking our one year old on her first holiday to Santiago IV and were wondering what they have available at the hotel. Mainly is it worth taking our own Travel cot or can we get them there, same with a high chair. Is it worth taking our own essentials in terms of food and nappies as i've read it can be very expensive???

dublin
Level Contributor
350 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: travelling witha one year old to Parque Santiago IV in JUNE.

As far as I know they don't provide cots etc. I have never seen them in the hotel but we have never asked before so you would prob be best off bringing them yourself. Food isn't too expensive in the Spar supermarkets which are near by. Parque Santiago IV is great you can also use the facilities of Parque Santiago 3 next door which has childrens pools etc.

Enjoy.

Ireland
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: travelling witha one year old to Parque Santiago IV in JUNE.

Hi I stayed in ps3 last year with my one year old and it was 10 euro to hire a cot for the week I would say it's the same in 4. Heading back Saturday can't wait

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,304 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: travelling witha one year old to Parque Santiago IV in JUNE.

Their own supermarket is a complete rip-off for everything.

If you walk up to El Camison you'll find a Mercadona there with good prices.

chester
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: travelling witha one year old to Parque Santiago IV in JUNE.

hi there travelling with our one year old in three weeks have you trted the babyholiday packs through first choice?

5. Re: travelling witha one year old to Parque Santiago IV in JUNE.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2010, 07:38
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
Recent Conversations