We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

xmas and new year

PRESTON
Level Contributor
104 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
xmas and new year

can anyone suggest a nice hotel to stay at this xmas and new year budget of about 800 - 1000 each, any board considered , Cheers

dublin
Level Contributor
350 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: xmas and new year

Hi , We go every year for xmas and new year and its great. The fireworks on New Years eve are spectacular. We always stay in parque santiago 3 in las americas where they usually let the fireworks off which is great.

www.parquesantiago.com/eng/index.asp…

The mare nostrum is also very nice

http://www.marenostrumresort.com/en/

and you should take a look at the Vulcano Hotel in las americas they have heated pools etc.

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,829 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: xmas and new year

Just looking to booking myself for this years holiday ,have looked at Mare Nostrum resorts and a nearby H10 Las Palmeras but they dont appear in there ads and brochures to have kitchens in their rooms ,more of a problem for me is no fridge ? ( if anyone knows differently could they please post ) Last year stayed at the MARYLANZA GOLF RESORT ,thourghly enjoyed it everything was great ,a problem for some i suppose would be its location and lack of views .A little out of the way with regards to being in and amongst the night life and the noise ,but it does mean you get a goodnights sleep .

Parque Santiago 3 though i have not stayed looks really good ,saw the pool area last year it looks really good ,though they are self catering apts ,but in a great location for bars and restraunts and basically on the sea front .

Your budget is good so you should find something that will suit you .I hope you have a great time

Liverpool
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: xmas and new year

La Pinta and the flamingo Club are right next to the beach in Puert Colon not expensive but good cant remember if La Pinta has a fridge but Flamingo does.

Edited: 21 May 2010, 07:02
tenerife
Level Contributor
158 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: xmas and new year

Mare Nostrum does have a fridge in the room but when my mum stayed there they weren´t allowed to put their own things in it.

You dont normally find there are kitchens in hotel rooms, you need to look at aparthotels which area combination of hotels and apartments!

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,282 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: xmas and new year

OLNF:

You won't get a kitchen as these are hotels, but there is a very small fridge in the rooms and of course you'll have to pay for that!!!!!

6. Re: xmas and new year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
Recent Conversations