We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
weather

hey guys, hows the weather across playa de las americas in general? dfoes anyone know if temperatures are recorded in the shade also?

up north
Level Contributor
2,061 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

the long range forecast is very heavy rain moving in for july 5th LOL !!

ifcph i can see you are worried about the weather with half your posts being about it. dont worry about it there is nothing you can do to change it !!

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,345 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

Don´t know where the temperatures are recorded other than the airport but when I add any it is in the shade on my patio which is above Las Americas. So far it has been a lovely week, see the thread I have just added below

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187479-i153-k37…

lancs
Level Contributor
975 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: weather

Just got back from pda last night,the weather for the first few days was very cloudy but very very hot,then the rest of the 11 days was blue skies & roasting hot temps.Have a great hol.

Marie.

Birmingham, UK
Level Contributor
139 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather

Also got back from Las Americas this morning for a week and had nothing but sunshine and hot weather was lovely.

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather

Hi ifcph

I would agree with notatowny, even though nobody can say 100% what the wather will be like when you go Tenerife is just off the African coast the weather for the vast majority of the time is dry with lots of blue skies and sun.

If I were you I would stop worring about it, just look forward to a wonderful holiday, should you get an odd day that is either overcast or rainy just except it, even if there is rain you will still find plenty to do and at the end of your holiday you will wonder why you were so worried.

We have been going to Tenerife {both summer and winter} for many years, staying in the north {and people say that is the cooler, wetter part of the island} and on our summer breaks I can only remember 2 rain showers {and they were both gone before lunchtime} . Just chill and have a great relaxing holiday

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

6. Re: weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2010, 14:36
Tenerife, Spain
Destination Expert
for Tenerife, Los Cristianos
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather

Can confirm that the weather is fantastic today. The chances of getting rain in the summer here on the coasts, particularly in the south, are almost nil.

Dunfermline...
Level Contributor
45 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: weather

Very glad to hear that! I am off work today to pack my suitcase and I arrive in Adeje tomorrow. Can't wait :)

9. Re: weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 December 2010, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas