We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive at Hotel Bitacora

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
perth
14 posts
Save Topic
All Inclusive at Hotel Bitacora

Has anyone stayed at the Bitacora recently? According to their website they now offer this option as well as half/full board. Wondered if it is possible to upgrade on arrival if we wanted, and if so how much it costs.

Eastbourne England...
Level Contributor
235 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive at Hotel Bitacora

We stayed there in April & really enjoyed it. The all inclusive option has only just come in & if I wasn't paying for the four of us I would be tempted. You can book directly on the Spring Hotels website which is priced in euros (currently getting cheaper by the week) & its payment on arrival (who knows it may be 2/1 by the time you get there) One thing I would recommend is paying a little extra for a pool view room, (free pool towels, bathrobes, safety deposit box & fab views from the upper floors)...We were so impressed in April we're going back in October!! I would suggest you pre book the A/I as there may be a lot of takers, hope this helps

perth
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive at Hotel Bitacora

Hi Paul43

Thanks for the info. We have already booked for later this month, but going half board - didn't know all inclusive was possible until someone else mentioned it on another post tonight. That's why I wondered if it was possible to upgrade when we arrive, but from what you say it might be better to email the hotel now to ask! Counting the minutes until we go.

Eastbourne England...
Level Contributor
235 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive at Hotel Bitacora

You'll love it..location is superb, close to beaches, pubs and many restaurants (that's why we are going half board) , if you like shopping you wont be disappointed either , its worth asking for a Spring Card on arrival as it gives you 15% off everything you purchase at the bar/pool restaurant etc. I wish I was going sooner than late October, have a good one.

perth
14 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: All Inclusive at Hotel Bitacora

Thanks, appreciate all the info. Don't necessarily want all inclusive, enjoy eating and drinking outside, just wondered if it was a possibility if we decided we wanted it when we get there! October will be here before you know it, enjoy it when it comes!

Barnsley, United...
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,590 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All Inclusive at Hotel Bitacora

Across the road next to the Volcano is a supermarket. if you fancy sarnie, buy a bagette and go to the meat counter where they will make you a fresh sandwich.

Just further down to the back of the Volcano was where we found the best place for money exchange. Also nearby was a row of bars all serving food and entertainment at night.

perth
14 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: All Inclusive at Hotel Bitacora

thanks for the info - it all helps, and saves spending days hunting out the best deals and places to go!

Barnsley, United...
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,590 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All Inclusive at Hotel Bitacora

If you ask for your spring card on arrival make sure you put everything to your room and dont pay cash, you will still be able to claim your discount once you get your card.

You used to be able to apply on line.

perth
14 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: All Inclusive at Hotel Bitacora

we will do, thanks for advice - can't wait, 10 more days to go

scotland
Level Contributor
296 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: All Inclusive at Hotel Bitacora

Hi Young Crew, you've had a lot of good advice here, just thought I'd add my tuppence worth! You can choose to eat at Vulcano for a change if you want - no charge as it is sister hotel to Bitacora. Also loads of restaurants close by - all prices, if you fancy a good Chinese there is a great one beside the Highlander in the Strip, turn right at far side of Vulcano and turn left into path and it's 2 or 3 bars along. Across the main road from your hotel is a shop called Spanish Style which has the best prices for spirits [not sure about beer though]

Have a great holiday.

S.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
103 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: All Inclusive at Hotel Bitacora

u mention best place for money exchange .....would be grateful for directions if possible thanks

Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas