We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fridges in the Hotel Vulcano

Alderney
Level Contributor
105 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
fridges in the Hotel Vulcano

Please can somebody confirm what I have just found out, do you really have to pay to use the fridge?

This seems scandalous to me in what is a 4 star hotel!!

Also how much does it cost to upgrade to a Superior room?

many thanks

lincolnshire
Level Contributor
416 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: fridges in the Hotel Vulcano

Sorry, but yes, you do now have to pay to use the fridge - couldn't agree more that this is madness in a four star hotel. It is partly the reason we have stopped using this hotel after 5 stays.

Suggest you e-mail the hotel re the cost of the upgrade - we previously booked this from commencement of the booking, so not sure what it would cost once booking made.

It is a decent hotel, its location being the best thing about it. We now feel it is charging too much for the "extras" which other 4 star hotels provide free of charge, and can get better deals elsewhere.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,397 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: fridges in the Hotel Vulcano

Last time we stayed in the Vulcano we had a room at the side of the hotel, decided not to pay the extra.

Previously we had paid for a 'superior room' but I think there isn't much difference - apart from the view in the superior rooms.

They all seem to charge extra for the fridges, well the only one I didn't have to pay in was Tenerife Best hotel.

Mentioned in this post
Tenerife
Tenerife
Canary Islands, Spain
3. Re: fridges in the Hotel Vulcano

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2011, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas