We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations on accommodation?

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cork
Level Contributor
151 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendations on accommodation?

Hi myself and my boyfriend are going to Pdla in early february for a week. Could anyone recommend apartments or hotel to stay in here something perferably reasonably priced just really looking for something basic and clean with a pool. Thanks jen.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
9,771 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendations on accommodation?

Hi

You don't say your age, so i'm not sure if your looking for something near the clubbing area.

So i'll guess.

If you are young and want somewhere near the young nightlife, then you could look at

Hacienda del sol

las piramidies

las floritas

if your looking for somwhere not to far away but a bit better than the above . then

Colon 2

parque cristobel

parque santiago 1 2 3 4 or 5

andorra apts

the hotels,

la siesta, noelia sur, gala, vulcano or bitacora.

tenerifetravel.com/maps/southtenerife_large.…

all are located around the grid D 7 and 8 area.

which is a nice area to stay at, plenty of bars, restaurnats, and not to far away from the las vistas beach.

Cork
Level Contributor
151 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendations on accommodation?

Hi thanks for getting back to me found a good deal on las floritas so might try there. Thanks again for your help.

3. Re: Recommendations on accommodation?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2012, 05:29
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
Recent Conversations