We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tenerife

Waterford
Level Contributor
293 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
tenerife

Hi im thinking of holidaying in tenerife (playa de las americas) in july with my husband & 12 year old son could anybody recomende a nice hotel/aparthotel

south-east
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: tenerife

Vulcano or any of the other hotels near the Safari Centre.

Otherwise Costa Adeje has some newer hotels very nice but not stayed in that area myself.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,526 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tenerife

The above poster recommended the area around the Safari Centre and it is beautiful tenerifetravel.com/maps/southtenerife_large.… the link will show you where it is along with the Vulcan Hotel also mentioned and other hotels in the same area, hope this helps.

http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

London, UK
Destination Expert
for Playa de las Americas
Level Contributor
770 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tenerife

Bitacora is lovely - Marola Portosin is lovely and much cheaper. We are staying at the Colon 11 in may which also has good reviews!

Parque Santiago's come recommended and the La siesta also.

Kelly

Waterford
Level Contributor
293 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: tenerife

Thanks for all your help i will have a look at them

Newcastle England
Level Contributor
312 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: tenerife

I can reccomend Parque Santiago 3, and also slightly cheaper Parque De La Paz, both in the Safari Centre area, In my opinion a lovely family area with easy access to the adjoining resorts :-)

6. Re: tenerife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 23:18
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas