We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sian Park Tickets

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wirral
Level Contributor
131 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sian Park Tickets

Should I buy before I go, buy at the park, or find a seller around the island.

I see they do a double ticket for another park?? Any good??

Last, I see fast track tickets?? What are these for?? Don't me I have to queue for the pool??

Thanks

tipperary
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sian Park Tickets

Fast track tickets are 15 euro each , they are not available on all rides I think , the pool which has the wave machine is excellent and you do not have to queue for this . Tickets are 32 euro at the gate , we got them for 28 euro in San Eugenio . You can buy a ticket whilst there for loro park for 16 euro , good value , or a repeat visit to Siam Park :) Hope this helps ,

regards Deedee

Wirral
Level Contributor
131 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Sian Park Tickets

Which are the best days, flight days?? Which are these??

Thanks in advance.. x

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,465 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sian Park Tickets

Just be aware that if you are going over between now and the End of september it is Tenerife school holidays so it will also be busy during the week with the locals .

Change over days from near by to me is Tues,thu,Sun ................which does tend to make the Parque a tad quieter tues and thu ,not so much sundays again as locals go .

Fast track tickets gets you into a seperate queue ,so called as its "Supposed!" to get you onto the rides quicker ,TBH i purchased these once and found it was no quicker at all !!!

Buying tickets ....its really upto you ,where ever you buy they remain the same price .Joint tickets are good if you want to go upto Loro park too ,you can use the tickets on the days which will suit you ,be aware Loro Park can be along day more so for kids as the journy up there on the coach can take depending on where your staying and pick ups between 1 and 2 hours .

IMO for some children they would much prefer the monkey park at Los Cris ,interactive fun playing and feeding the little ones .Though as its not on a bus route you may well need to go by taxi ,but its still an inexpensive day out .

www.tenerifesunshine.com though they no longer do tickets for the 2 parques in your question ,I would highly recommend them for any other tours trips etc .Well respected on TA and have a fantastic team of staff ,so have a look at their website to see if anything else may suit you .

Have a fantastic holiday

Wirral
Level Contributor
131 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Sian Park Tickets

I want to go and visit PDLC anyway and have a car for the holiday, so will have a early start and spend the afternoon and meal around PDLC (Any recommendations??)

Thanks for the info. Will sian on the Tuesday.

Hertfordshire
Level Contributor
29 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sian Park Tickets

You can buy twin park tickets i.e. one day at Siam and one day at Loro in the UK from loads of web sites. The tickets last for 14 days from when you first use one so if your there for 2 weeks you can chooses when you go.

Cost for 1 adult is around £38 and 1 child £24

Wirral
Level Contributor
131 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Sian Park Tickets

Cheers, currently sat on our balcony. Sian park today me thinks.. Anyone know the opening times?

tipperary
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sian Park Tickets

They open at 9.30 give or take a few mins , but at this time of the year the crowds build up from 9 o clock . The sunbeds get taken up really fast so if you want one get there early . There are loads of comfortable seats all around the park so if you dont get a bed put your towel on one of these . We got our beds first and then went and got our locker . Hope you have a great time I am so jealous , its 13 degrees over here with wind and rain :(

regards Deedee

Helensburgh, United...
Level Contributor
1,186 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sian Park Tickets

We were there last week and the opening times (listed at the park itself) are 10am to 6pm (we arrived approx 1020 on both days). We actually went on two days (you pay 32 euros for first visit and before you leave the park, go to their shop and you pay 16 euros for your second visit). We had no problem finding a lounger, although I went for the locker while wife/son went for the loungers. One thing I did note from last year is that they have positioned large parasols along the queue routes for the rides which offers shade while you wait. Enjoy.

9. Re: Sian Park Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2011, 19:03
10. Re: Sian Park Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
Recent Conversations