We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good indian food?

midlothian
Level Contributor
112 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
good indian food?

hi, coming out to for acouple of weeks next month. could anyone recomend a good indian restaurant, didnt rate bombay sapphire last time we ate there, heard the krishna was good, any info would be great, thanx

London, UK
Destination Expert
for Playa de las Americas
Level Contributor
770 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: good indian food?

Hi,

We like the Oriental Garden (I think that's what it's called! Its certainly Oriental something!!) on top of the Safari centre - they do Chinese, Thai and Indian.

Kelly

Edited: 28 December 2011, 16:29
Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,366 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: good indian food?

I have been eating regularly at Sher Y Punjab for the past 7-8 years. The quality is always consistent and the prices very reasonable.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g659661-…

I also like the Torviscas Tandoori tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g662606-…

Depends where you are staying be in Los Cris or Las Americas - still haven´t been to Krishna but heard its good and IMO Bombay Blue is conveyor belt curry for those who have lost their taste through too much drink !!

http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

Birmingham
Level Contributor
219 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: good indian food?

Good Indian food on the Beachfront at Fanabe, I can't remember the name but it is next to the famous Otello chicken restaurant, we ate both in and takeaway and the food was good

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,269 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: good indian food?

I would definitely recommend the Krishna II on the first floor in the shopping centre next to hotel La Siesta. We've been going there for years now and the food and service is always excellent.

I won't be trying anywhere else again after the problem I had in Los Cristianos over Christmas.

Porthcawl, United...
Level Contributor
530 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: good indian food?

Miss Lyons

Which Indian in Los Cristianos did you have problems with over Xmas?

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,269 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: good indian food?

The Star of Bengal. See my previous post for details.

7. Re: good indian food?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2013, 10:22
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas