We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport transfer for tomorrow to parque santiago 11

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Yorkshire
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
airport transfer for tomorrow to parque santiago 11

hi

i just tried to book suntransfers for tomorrow, 28 jan, arrival at 1pm in afternoon but they are fully booked and can't do it.

Anyone know any other company i could use who are reliable and reputable please to book at short notice.

Many thanks

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,980 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport transfer for tomorrow to parque santiago 11

Personally I would jump in a taxi, it will have you at the complex in around 15-20 minutes and will cost around €22 for up to 4 people and their luggage including airport supplement. There are plenty of them directly outside of the arrivals lounge and the queue is well controlled by the guy in the high viz jacket and moves along very quickly.

http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

Luxembourg
Level Contributor
912 posts
750 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport transfer for tomorrow to parque santiago 11

We paid €25 airport to Tenerife Royal gardens Wednesday afternoon. €22.95 on the meter the rest tip. Have to say he drove like hell. Glad to arrive safely.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
915 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: airport transfer for tomorrow to parque santiago 11

It cost us 24 euros to PS2.

Just get a taxi - so much easier!

4. Re: airport transfer for tomorrow to parque santiago 11

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2013, 10:26
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas