We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how long to get from pdla-loro park by car?

Homestead, Florida
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Topic
how long to get from pdla-loro park by car?

title says it all really got a hire car but what is the easy and fastest way to loro park from playa americas.many thanks shelley

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how long to get from pdla-loro park by car?

Hi Shelley

I would go motorway via the south airport TF1 towards Santa Cruz onto the TF2 then onto the TF5 to Puerto from their just follow the signs to Loro Parque. I would think that you would be looking at around 90 mins each way depending on the time of day you travel. Below is a Google map of Tenerife if you put in PDLA in A then Loro Parque in B clikck "get directions" you will get the route by car that you can print off :0)

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

Homestead, Florida
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: how long to get from pdla-loro park by car?

many thanks sparhawk.

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how long to get from pdla-loro park by car?

Hi Shelley

Sorry { I blame OLD AGE} here is the link

maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms…

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,542 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: how long to get from pdla-loro park by car?

IMO in a car an hour max unless you get lost, the journey is very easy and motorway for 99% of it only the bit from PdlA and the bit when you exit into Puerto are A roads.

I gave directions on this thread tripadvisor.co.uk/…37987153 which is from Las Galletas, the only difference is you need to join the TF1 earlier at Las Americas but still heading for Santa Cruz

http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: how long to get from pdla-loro park by car?

I agree - should be able to do it in less than an hour each way no problem.

6. Re: how long to get from pdla-loro park by car?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2013, 10:28
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
Recent Conversations