We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in April

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bicester
Level Contributor
232 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in April

We are heading back to our favorite island of Tenerife at Easter for a week to Celebrate my big 40 and was wondering what the weather is usually like that time of the year, we always go August/September and just wondered if we would need to pack a few cardi's for the evening's.

Many Thanks Lisa.

Edited: 15 February 2012, 14:38
London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in April

Hi Lisa

Take a look at link below, it should answer your question

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187479-i153-k51…

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

Bristol, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto de la Cruz, Weston-super-Mare, Tenerife
Level Contributor
3,816 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in April

Hi, well perhaps one light cardigan or shawl, just in case.

Bicester
Level Contributor
232 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in April

Thank you both for your replies, counting down the weeks now.

Regards Lisa.

lancs
Level Contributor
956 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in April

Hi,we have a week there every April,and always have great weather,fingers crossed for this year,as we go back on 20th April.

Have a great time.

Marie....

Cheshire
Level Contributor
154 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in April

We have been going for many years at Christmas. Easter and summer and have learned not to rely on the weather as much as we used to.

Last April we had a week of rain when GB basked in the sun.

The weather is not as predictable as it used ot be so go prepared.I am taking an umbrella this year and looking forward to our next 3 weeks at beginning of April.

Edited: 16 February 2012, 14:18
Bicester
Level Contributor
232 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather in April

Thank you for your replies and hope you have lovely holiday's, i know what you mean about the weather being unpredictable as we last went to Tenerife 2 years ago in september and the weather was hit and miss we had rain for one whole day and a thunderstorm at night and it was quite cloudy for the 2 weeks, but it was warm. Friends of our's went the 2 weeks before us and it was mega hot in the 40's, look's like we jinxed it when we arrived.

7. Re: Weather in April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2013, 10:31
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas