We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good adults only all inclusive

Yorkshire, England
Level Contributor
416 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Good adults only all inclusive

Hi can anyone recommend a good four star hotel here.

London, UK
Destination Expert
for Playa de las Americas
Level Contributor
770 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good adults only all inclusive

Hi,

The H10 Gran tinerife hotel is adults only, but i don't think that you can go A.I. You can go half board and if you have a privilege room then you have access to a lounge serving complimentary drinks and snacks all day.

You can go A.I at the H10 conquistador that also has privilege rooms and adult only area's so you can avoid children very well! It's expensive here, but lovely.

The Vulcano hotel is not exclusively for adults, but is adult orientated and has far less children than it's sister hotel the Bitacora. Both very nice hotels.

Hope that helps.

Kelly

Edited: 11 March 2012, 22:00
North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good adults only all inclusive

Stayed there last easter,they dont do allinclusive also it's a Thomson Adults hotel now from May 2011.

glasgow
Level Contributor
418 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good adults only all inclusive

Have a look at Sunprime Coral Spa Resort, havent stayed there yet but I like the look of it.

Santa Cruz de...
Level Contributor
129 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good adults only all inclusive

My suggestions: Oasis or green golf www.granoasisresort.com/en/granoasisresort Fanabe Costa Sur gfhoteles.com/en/hotel-fanabe-costasur.html Hotel Isabel but this is for families gfhoteles.com/en/hotel-isabel.html#contenido and Barceló Santiago in Los Gigantes

5. Re: Good adults only all inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 16:15
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas