We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Humberston, N.E...
Level Contributor
277 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Weather

Anyone know what the forecast is for next week.

We're flying out on Tuesday!!

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
142 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

Were flying Tuesday also and from all the weather channels I'v been on I think it will be rather cloudy for the week we are there, however they don't always get it right and I'm sure we will get a lot of sun in between the clouds, at least it will shorts and tee shirts I should think and very little rain if any.

Have a great time as I am sure we will. Love Tenerife.

Humberston, N.E...
Level Contributor
277 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

Thanks for that last message - anything's got to be better than here in Lincolnshire at the moment! I am piling the wood on my fire whilst ironing and packing.

west midlands
Level Contributor
563 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

Haven't had my text update yet from my nan who is out there atm near the peurto colon area as soon as she texts me ill update

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
127 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

hi, I'am out on tuesday as well have a look at this arona.travel/portal/turismo/floc_d4_v7.jsp… seems good to me, good forecast as well

Humberston, N.E...
Level Contributor
277 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather

It's all sounding good!!!

We are staying at the Iberostar Anthelia this time - last year we were at Sensatori and the weather was so different there to PDLA !

west midlands
Level Contributor
563 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather

Update from Puerto colon: nan says its really hot not a cloud in sight she has been out there for 1 week 4 to go!

Humberston, N.E...
Level Contributor
277 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather

Am here now - absolutely scorching!!!

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,543 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather

Boo Hoo, I really didn't want to hear how great it is at home while I'm stuck in the middle of the wettest drought ever in the UK 8)

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

tipperary
Level Contributor
1,213 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather

Poor you Aguilas , I have been looking at all the floods on GMTV this morning :( There is nothing worse than flood damage . It has been bad enough here in Ireland too but not to the extent that the UK has been hit .Roll on the end of July so we can have two weeks of heaven :)

regards Deedee

liverpool
Level Contributor
394 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather

checked all the tenerife weather sites last week,cloudy rain all week,,just arrived home after 6days of realy hot sunshine,burnt to a crisp,in costa adeje , not a drop of rain in site.so if it says rain and cloudy,dont be down.

Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
Recent Conversations