We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shops

Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
355 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
shops

hi we are going to pdla next may we are taking our son aged 8,is there wee shops and stuff that are open late.where can we go at night?x

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,885 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: shops

Yes most shops are open till 9.30/10 pm ,but TBH i think toys are expensive in Tenerife and most dont carry the kite mark like we have here in the UK .Others may well tell you where to look once they know where your staying (is it The Best?)

Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
355 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: shops

yeah staying at the best tenerife hotel we usally go to salou but want a change as it will be our honeymoon.is there wee gift shops and stuff.x

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,885 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: shops

Yes lots all around ,a couple in the nearby Safari Centre for local tourist stuff ,a few at Vista Sur shopping centre just over the road from the Safari Centre ,one or two under Parque Santiago 3 apts .Many along the sea front walkway into Los Cris and also the other way towards Puerto Colon ....your not short of choice for shops ...

Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
355 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: shops

aw thats good then:-)my inlaws to be said theres a few play parks my wee boy would like.x

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,646 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: shops

Hi Leeann, you're in a great area for everything ,shops ,bars and restaurants. There's a great crazy golf near you that stays open quite late and I'm sure he'd like that. May's a lovely time to go too.Enjoy!

Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
355 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: shops

thank you LA.CO i hope we really enjoy it and i hope the weather will be good to us,lol.x

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,885 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: shops

Theres a Skateboard park sited just up the road between Parque La Paz and the Police station ( drop off point at the front if the hubby and little legs are naughty !!!lol) its little used when i have passed ...

Also Zenral Centre hotel has a play park ,sure i read somewhere it can be used by all ( think it was Aguilas that mentioned it ,so will try and find out )

Safari Centre has "The Dancing Fountains and Light display on an evening ,lot of oohs and ahhs from the crowd ,might feel hes to old ...so leave you to judge on that one .

A fantastic Crazy golf 20 mins walk away at Vivos ,based on Treasure Island ,though may be better for little legs like "Pirates of the Carribean "....heres a link for there ,though i may have given you it before

http://www.vivotreasureisland.com/

Marc Craigs show there is free ,at the back on the veranda so something for you all .A fantastic singer ,just back from his Honeymoon ..."CONGRATULATIONS MARC " if your reading this ....

Edited: 09 May 2012, 12:38
Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
355 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: shops

thanks onelegnofeet treasure island looks good to me:-)as long as theres things we can do at night out on a walk or something we are going to do the yellow submarine trip and the monkey zoo thing and the other animal place:-)

9. Re: shops

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 01:40
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas