We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belfast to Tenerife

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Belfast to Tenerife

What would you reckon is a reasonable price to pay for a return flight from Belfast to Tenerife in July? Many thanks

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,829 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Belfast to Tenerife

I always check this site for a guide ,then look around ,heres a link......

www.skyscanner.com

belfast
Level Contributor
102 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Belfast to Tenerife

Hi moira would think about 250 return we have just booked parque santiago 3 for june 4 adults child and infant out of belfast with jet2 cost 2100.

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,624 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Belfast to Tenerife

Hi Moira ,we have just booked January flights with Jet 2 at £540 for 2 ,which is over £100 more than we paid to fly with Aer Lingus last year. We held out as we were waiting for aer lingus to release their prices but as you probably know they've withdrawn from the International to the City and aren't flying now to Tenerife.We held off booking as we could only get flights with Thomas Cook who we would only use as a last resort. Now Jet 2 have released flights at 10% cheaper and a lot cheaper than we paid a couple of weeks ago so we would have saved probably £100 !! I think now would be a good time to book with them ,but who knows? Living in N Ireland we don't have any competition.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Belfast to Tenerife

Thanks for your replies. I didn't know that Aer Lingus were no longer flying to Tenerife once they relocate to the City Airport! Even less choice now. Thanks again.

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,624 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Belfast to Tenerife

I don't know if Aer Lingus might do flights to Tenerife again at some stage. It's very frustrating how they seem to go some years and not others .It's the same with Jet 2 .They haven't done Tenerife winter flights for a couple of years ,then they release flights and 2 weeks later reduce them. It's hard knowing when is the right time to book. We're just back from England and the inconstancy of different airlines is getting ridiculous ,I don't like flying anyhow but I am beginning to wonder is it worth it at all !

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Belfast to Tenerife

Not sure about the Aer Lingus flights - no information anywhere. I think it was well into September when the flights were released for this for July this year. It is the way the prices go up and down which is frustrating and the limited choice flying out of Belfast. You just take a chance and hope for the best. Tried Dublin but nothing released. I just want a reasonable price - is that too much to ask!!! I even discovered that Ryanair were flying out of Derry / Londonderry City Airport in July this year as well! It will get to the point where I can't justify the price no matter how much I love going to Tenerife

7. Re: Belfast to Tenerife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
Recent Conversations