We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lively hotel in November in Playa de las Americas

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Lively hotel in November in Playa de las Americas

My husband and i are booking for first week in Nov but would like lively hotel all inclusive or self catering , near centre we are in are mid 40 s.

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,829 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lively hotel in November in Playa de las Americas

November is such a funny time ,mainly us older folk from the UK and as its "Scandi Season " lots of places are busy with the Northern Europeans ,Russians etc (nothing wrong in that ,i dont mind them )

But thats a wide space between board options AI or SC ,usually its Half Board or AI ,or SC or B7B ......

You could look at Bitacora (there AI option serves branded drinks rather than local like the others .Parque La Paz ,The Best Tenerife, all near The Paz Strip which is more your age group than Veronicas /Starcos entertainment areas which are more for 18/30s .Also only 5/10 mins to The Patch area of entertainment .....

There is a post going at the moment about All inclusive ,give it a read it may help you decide .For Me ,it will never be an option to stop All Inclusive .I get fed up of hotel food and entertainment ,far far better places to be out in ,be entertained in ,and eat in ...but each to his/her own !

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lively hotel in November in Playa de las Americas

Thanks for that we always go self catering but thought it could be to quite around the restaurants guess not.

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lively hotel in November in Playa de las Americas

It sounds like you like to have a bit of fun and entertainment so that is definitely going to be easier to find OUT of a hotel. The popular bars still have all the entertainment running so get out and about.

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lively hotel in November in Playa de las Americas

Thanks for that, will do.

5. Re: Lively hotel in November in Playa de las Americas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 12:18
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
Recent Conversations