We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
130 posts
Save Topic
Beaches

Hi guys

We are staying at the Conquistador, which is the best beach to go to & how do you get there?

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beaches

La Vista beach is nice,think we paid about 9euro for 2 beds and in May.come out of hotel head towards the sea,when you get to the sea walk to the left ,there is also nice beach just past ps3/4,La V is further past the SIR Anthony hotel and Blue Mare Nostrum hotel,its on the way towards Los Cristiarnos, im sure that someone will come on here and give you better details.Lol. ENJOY.

Edited: 13 August 2012, 11:53
Droitwich, United...
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Beaches

I would say La Vista Beach , As Finney put it you go past PS3/4 , The beach is beautiful . Another forum user posted this in one of my posts tenerifetravel.com/maps/southtenerife_large.… its a map you will see you are in c8 and the beach is in e9

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,616 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beaches

Playa LAS Vistas by far the best beach in your area ,beautiful golden sand .And well monitored by life guards .If you look at the map link provided in post 2it is a longer walk round on the sea front walkway than it is to cut through on the street passing PS3 ,Med Palace ,Compostello beach apts and Vista Sur .BUT so you are aware the area behind PS3 on the sea front walk way is used by surfers so a great place to sit and watch ,next is El Camison beach which too is a nice spot but for me its Playa LAS Vistas .Sadly if you read the thread on Missing Sunbeds ,prices have now gone up ,no longer 9 euros Per day !

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
130 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Beaches

Tyvm for the replies, how long is the walk roughly to playa las vistas?

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,616 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beaches

work on 10 mins to cross each square as an average .long if you have kiddies with you or anyone with walking issues ......

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beaches

I would say the walk wont take any longer than 10min from your hotel well depends on how fast or slow you want to walk,we can do it a steady stroll in ten min from you hotel.

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,616 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beaches

Greyhounds ...dont you just luv em !!!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
130 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Beaches

Superb tyvm, map was superb, now when looking at other posts will make it far easier to have an idea of what is where .

Will definitely go to the playa las vistas beach, looks a nice walk along the front, think i will leave my greyhound at home, it will be bad enough with the jack russel at the side of me snapping away :]

Edited: 14 August 2012, 18:45
Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,104 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Beaches

<<<<it will be bad enough with the jack russel at the side of me snapping away :]<<<<

I like a brave man. Or is it just that she doesn't do forums ROFL

http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
130 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Beaches

You are 100% correct, i am not as thick as i look.

Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas