We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

meditteranean palace

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Level Contributor
166 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
meditteranean palace

looking to stay at med palace at end of september is it worth paying extra for a room with a pool view.? any comments on this hotel would be much appreciated

Annie

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,442 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: meditteranean palace

There are rooms that face on to the street and I would think they would be noisy so maybe a pool area view would be quieter. We stayed in the Cleopatra which is part of the Mare Nostrum Resort and it was very quiet .

.The area is fantastic.

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
215 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: meditteranean palace

Hi Annie, we are just back from the Med Palace and had an absolutely brilliant time there. Booked a mountain view room which was absolutely fine - no noise and I had a child with me. The entertainment stops before midnight.

Level Contributor
70 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: meditteranean palace

Hi I go there in 4 weeks and booked a mountain view room only because friends went and said there was no problem x

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
237 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: meditteranean palace

hi, we have stayed in both room types and can not fault either. the rooms we have had are all quiet. it is a great hotel, we are back their in sept and can not wait. if booking a non-pool view then rooms facing the cleopatra will get longer sun on your balcony, but all are good rooms, you will have a great time.

ENJOY!!!

5. Re: meditteranean palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2013, 21:18
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas