We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Krishna 2 Indian Restaurant

Lancashire. England
Level Contributor
160 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Krishna 2 Indian Restaurant

The Krishna 2 Indian restaurant seems to get good reviews - anyone know where its located - the address given is Local 41 City Centre but I cant find where it is ?

- anyone got any ideas ?

Cheers

KT55

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,147 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Krishna 2 Indian Restaurant

If you look at reviews there is a map on the right ..it looks to be at the Safari Shopping Centre ,or very close

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,544 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Krishna 2 Indian Restaurant

City Centre is the CC next to la Siesta Hotel, and opposite PS2 I think Krishna is on the upper level.

http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

Lancashire. England
Level Contributor
160 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Krishna 2 Indian Restaurant

Many thanks, - thats handy as were staying at PS2 so will definitely give it a try ;-)

Steven

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,147 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Krishna 2 Indian Restaurant

Yes i believe Aguilas is Correct ,seem to recall member MissLyons saying theres an Indian in that Shopping Area .Its upstairs with only an escalator going up ???

As you sit at El Cedros (BTW a great place for breakfast ) you can see the shopping area straight over the road .Only problem is the many shpkeepers on the lower level that dont quite grasp " NO THANKS !!!"

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,345 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Krishna 2 Indian Restaurant

Yes, it's really good, we've been going for years now. No need to go anywhere else!

north east
Level Contributor
856 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Krishna 2 Indian Restaurant

Agree on this one, fantastic meal, friendly staff, but probably not in the best surroundings, if you sit outside there is a huge sign advertising a sex shop.

We stayed in the PS2 also, and as said, is just over the road in the shopping centre, keep to your right and up the first set of stairs, next door to the Hereford bull pub.

Well worth a visit.

As you approach the shopping centre, look out for Alice restaraunt,on your left, also very good

Edited: 16 November 2012, 21:30
Lancashire. England
Level Contributor
160 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Krishna 2 Indian Restaurant

Thanks everyone - its definitely on my list !!

Steven

Lancashire. England
Level Contributor
160 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Krishna 2 Indian Restaurant

Thanks to everyone who posted replies - we went to the Krishna 2 indian Tandoori restaurant three times during our weeks stay at Parque Santiago 2 recently. The food was magnificent, service excellent and I would thoroughly recommend this place to anyone who enjoys a darn good curry. Great value too..

Happy days...

KT55

9. Re: Krishna 2 Indian Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas