We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parque Santiago 4

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Parque Santiago 4

My wife and I are going to PS4 next week and would be very grateful of any recommendations for bars and eateries in this area. Also do I get a better exchange at home or out in Tenerife. Thanks Rylan

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,060 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parque Santiago 4

Hi

good choice apts, in a great location.

exchange is usually a euro or 2 more than it is as home,

there are loads of bars and restaurants on your door step, as your next door to the safari centre, up on the top floor is good.

Also just at the back of the safari centre is the la paz strip a row of bars with entertainment on most bars at night.

If you want some nice restaurants there is the san telmo area, which is located at the playa las vistas beach, the there is some in the el camison area, both are located on the map i've linked you.

tenerifetravel.com/maps/southtenerife_large.…

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
915 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parque Santiago 4

And you are only 5-10 mins walk away from the Patch for bars and resturants like Montana, El Cedro and sugar and Spice which are just outside Parque Santiago 2.

PS4 is lovely.

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,545 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parque Santiago 4

To get daily up dates of their exchange rate being offered in Tenerife join Tenerife Sunshine on Face book OR heres a link and ask on live chat ....

www.tenerifesunshine.com

But to be fare if its 1.14 here it wont be much more than 1.15 there to the £ ,but on changing £100 thats a euro which will in some places get you a pint!

There office is approx 7 mins away from PS4 .

I too like El Cedros,theres often quite a debate of which is best Montanas for breakfast for me its El Cedros every time .Both of similar price as you would expect being next to each other ....its just a case of preference .

If its going out to eat rather than just getting something to eat ,personally i would head for the San Telmo area ,above Playa Las Vistas .Places such as The WaterMelon ,Habib ,SlowBoat2,Picolo . if you look at Claires link its in square E9 on the road level above Playa Las Vistas .

If your a big eater ,like Chinese and/or Sushi i love "Food City just across from Colon2 (square D7)which is where Tenerife Sunshine is sited too .

Bars i like between PS4 and Colon 2 that i like myself Dubliners sited under Gaelic Corner ,but doesnt come to life till after midnight till around 5 am ,The Dubliners Band is excellent ,from irish to rock ,old to bang up to date .

For a great time The Drunk N Duck gets lots of return visitors year after year .But if you just want to sit and chat and watch the world go by with cheap drinks PJ's next to Tenerife Sunshines offices .

Maybe this place would suit ,heres a link .......

http://www.vivotreasureisland.com/

Marc Craig is a fantastic singer with a great song sheet .Soul to rock to swing ,old to now ! Its a free show ,drinks are cheap (which helps!lol as we spend a lot of time there ) Decades is a fantastic dinner show with drinks incorporated in the price .

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parque Santiago 4

There are some really good restaurants in the immediate area. If you like chinese food, the Imperial Taipan in the Safari Centre is very good. If you walk up the street opp. PS 4, you will come to Garibaldi's on the right, about 350 mtrs. It's a bit more expensive than most, but the food is excellent, If you like tapas, try Tacsa Casa Paco in Los Cris. It's in the strreet nesr where the taxi rank is, also near to the Garage and Barclays bank. Hope this helps.

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parque Santiago 4

Thanks to you all for your help, very informative, thanks

liverpool
Level Contributor
222 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Parque Santiago 4

ClaireH195.....If the exchange rate is usually a euro or 2 more,I am emptying my savings account and coming to tenerife to change it all into euros lol.Last time i was there i got a cent or 2 more lol.

Petersfield, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Parque Santiago 4

hello rylan the exchange rate is about the same a here have you tried travel fx on line that was better than it was when i was in las americas 3 weeks ago but you have to buy 500pounds worth and you get nextday delivery

Northallerton...
Level Contributor
2 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Parque Santiago 4

JUst back and the best restaurant by far is Bianco , the Italian in the Safari centre

co durham
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Parque Santiago 4

Just back and the euro rate was the same that i got at home some places even less.

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
1,960 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Parque Santiago 4

Theres a great restaurant called Litoral not too far away, it's on the beach and we always eat there! They have a good menu with most things under 10 euros! They do a menu del day for 8.95 euros which is great value!

Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas