We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 bed apartment info please :)

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
mart28
Level Contributor
78 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
2 bed apartment info please :)

Hi just wandering if anyone has any suggestions on some decent 2 bedroomed apartments in and around the PDLA area or even possibly out towards Los Cristianos area. I have looked on a few websites but thought would ask on here as you cant beat an honest opinion. Its the mrs, my son and myself that are travelling so nothing to rowdy and loud. Its not gotta be a penthouse as we shall only sleep in it but clean and tidy is a bonus. So hit me up people im all ears.

Thanks, Martin

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 bed apartment info please :)

Hi Martin, Why don't you PM a few people on the hotel reviews forum and ask the question.

The Andorra has good reviews,it's in a good location also Parque Santiago apt's,

Compestella beach NOT GOLF,

Praque Cristobal

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,548 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 bed apartment info please :)

Parque Cristobal have 2 bedroom apartments ,and dont skimp on size with the other rooms either ..The one we stayed in ,the second bedroom had 2 singles also an added bonus of a tv and games station ( game rental from reception )

mart28
Level Contributor
78 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 bed apartment info please :)

Hey thanks for your replys, i shall have a look at these this evening and see what i can find

Martin :)

linlithgow scotland
Level Contributor
993 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 bed apartment info please :)

http://www.palomabeach.com/

Brighton, UK
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 bed apartment info please :)

Hi Martin

We stayed at Castle Harbour last year. Paid for a two bed and got a three bed on spread over two floors. Very good value for money.

See link: www.castleharbourtenerife.com/price-list.asp

Regards

Lloyd...

Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
356 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 bed apartment info please :)

We stayed in compostela beach and golf resort we had a 2 bedroom apartment it had separate bathroom kitchen bedroom livingroom and diningroom down stairs up stairs had 2 single beds bathroom and sitting room was very clean to

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,431 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 2 bed apartment info please :)

Hi Mart, try Villarenters, we just got one off there for just under £300.00, 2 x bed apt with all mod cons staying at the Sur Y Sol apartments in Los Cristianos.

Hope that helps

mart28
Level Contributor
78 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 2 bed apartment info please :)

Hi wow alot to look through when get home from work later, so many choices though and knowing what is good and what is not is a bit daunting :-/ thanks all and keep the info coming

Martin :)

9. Re: 2 bed apartment info please :)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas