We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any rock bars/bands around PDLA ?..even blues would be ok.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
605 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
any rock bars/bands around PDLA ?..even blues would be ok.

we just love our music ....on a night out , will be staying at sunprime coral pdla in june anything in that area or will we have to travel ? not into elvis or old rock n roll , last time we found an underground bar with a blues band and a guy playing flute ...was brill but cant remember the name ..think it was just down from veronikas towards torviska ? but anything like that would be great to know .

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,829 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: any rock bars/bands around PDLA ?..even blues would be ok.

Dubliner ...and "The Dubliner Band " are excellent and its just down the road from you on The Patch .It doesnt kick off till midnight .

Route ..turn right out of your hotel first right passing Optomist,,Bitacora and the side of La Siesta ,turn right along its frontage .Passing then on the left Parque Santiago 1 and 2 just after which you will see Gaelic Corner ,the Dubliner is underneath ........

wales
Level Contributor
28 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: any rock bars/bands around PDLA ?..even blues would be ok.

Enjoyed the vagabonds in the bulls head,(paz strip). all kinds of music

port talbot
Level Contributor
157 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: any rock bars/bands around PDLA ?..even blues would be ok.

heavy rock band soundchaser have a look on you tube, play in harley's tue and wed normally they've just left the inn and out bar, so you may be better off looking at their website to see where they're playing this week, vagabond's great band and a good night to be had in the dubliner

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
605 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: any rock bars/bands around PDLA ?..even blues would be ok.

great stuff thanks, have heard of soundchaser gonna have a look on YT , also love irish fiddle bands thanks oneleg....christy moore is my fav irish musician , but my all time favourites are " JETHRO TULL" seen them 49 times since 1974 !!.

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: any rock bars/bands around PDLA ?..even blues would be ok.

Second vote for Vagabonds in the Bulls Head at Parque de la Paz strip - close to where you are staying as well.

Also, I'm not 100% sure exactly what they are doing now but the SAX bar on the left down the street towards the sea from the Dubliner that olnf gave instructions to, until recently had live rock bands on.

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,829 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: any rock bars/bands around PDLA ?..even blues would be ok.

I believe they still do Nelly ...never been myself so cant say how good .

Aguilas likes Blues Bands and will know if she spots this post

portsmouth
Level Contributor
173 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: any rock bars/bands around PDLA ?..even blues would be ok.

I would agree with the Sax bar, good rock band on when I was there in October. The Vagabonds at the Bulls Head are also very good.

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
189 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: any rock bars/bands around PDLA ?..even blues would be ok.

Crush in harleys are good to

scotland
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: any rock bars/bands around PDLA ?..even blues would be ok.

went to the bulls head last year if you really like your music then go to see the vagabonds you will not be disappointed great selection of rock music.

heanor
Level Contributor
3 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: any rock bars/bands around PDLA ?..even blues would be ok.

the sax bar is very good just up from burger king off the sea front the area used to be known as the patch .Used to be a good band called phenix the guy was once with the skids if you can remember them ,do a lot on thin lizzy type stuff

Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
Recent Conversations