We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Young couples going late June/early July?

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Young couples going late June/early July?

My boyfriend and I will be staying at the H10 Gran Tinerfe June 28th - 6th July and we gather the hotel caters to predominantly older people so hoping to seek out couples to meet and have a laugh with. Would be great if he could have someone to talk football with while we work on our tans/shoppings etc.

Don't have to be staying in same hotel cool if in the neighbouring area for easy meets.

Serene :-)

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Young couples going late June/early July?

I am sure you will have no trouble meeting others once there and out and about Serene, if no one come back to you on here.

Enjoy

South Shields...
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Young couples going late June/early July?

I go same dates, staying at Santiago!

London, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Young couples going late June/early July?

Cool, where abouts is that? Is it near Gran Tinerfe?

Edited: 17 March 2013, 13:11
North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Young couples going late June/early July?

If it's any of the Parque Santiago apt. SuperGyan is staying then it's a good 10/15 minutes walk from GranT,

Depending on how fast or slow you walk.

They are near to Safari centre

Edited: 17 March 2013, 17:08
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Young couples going late June/early July?

Me and my bf went last may and met another couple, it was amazing you will love it!! Best holiday I have been on, nota bad word to say and we was 17 and 19,the strip is the best make sure you check it out! Cheap beer too, I'm sure you'll meet another couple! Have fun x

6. Re: Young couples going late June/early July?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2014, 05:15