We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help needed......

Polmont, Scotland
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Help needed......

I'm trying to book my honeymoon for September this year...me, hubby 2 be and 2 kids...aged 13 and 2!

y few

I'd like a bit of luxury but need to think of the kids as well. I don't want them bored and therefore driving us mental.

We've pretty much discounted apartments because very few have air con and don't seem to have much going on in way of entertainment.

Thoughts so far are Med Palace, Best Tenerife or Noelia Sur .....but still very much open to suggestions.

I do want to feel a wee bit special given its my honeymoon.

YOur help would be very much appreciated x

Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
17,248 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help needed......

Personally I wouldn't really worry about the air con situation. It's not essential and you do get a sea breeze. Don't let this dissuade you from booking a specific hotel.

If you're looking for a bit of luxury then you could also look at the Dream Hotel Gran Tacande. They have some good deals on their website and the hotel is excellent, has a pool for children and is beachfront.

I wouldn't leave it too late to book it though as September is a popular month and places get filled up quickly. Congratulations.

Polmont, Scotland
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help needed......

That's a new one to me...I"ll have a wee look at that just now.

Is it quite central?

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
248 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help needed......

Stayed in Best Tenerife once and Med Palace many times, we always enjoy staying at the Med Palace, it maybe a little dated now, but still a nice hotel and has a kids club.

Santa Cruz de...
Level Contributor
114 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help needed......

Med Palace is a great area............................ 4 hotels linked so you can use all facilities, on the beach front, near to Parque de la Paz which is a great strip of bars, Fantastic Safari Centre right opposite for excellent restaurants, and massive crazy golf opposite........................... and all that within 5 minutes walking...................

Another 5 star in that area is the Villa Cortez............................. also other good 4* include Conquistador, La Siesta, VUlcano and Best Tenerife.

Hope this helps

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help needed......

Vulcano is adult mainly over 40's no good for the children.

Across the road from the Vulcano is the sister hotel Bitacora good for family's,Next to the Vulcano is Best Tenerife.(family's)

And around the corner is La Siesta,

The above are all in a nice and good location.

6. Re: Help needed......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas