We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife/events

Northampton
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Nightlife/events

Me and a few young friends are wondering what nights/events are on between the 8-12th May.

Is there any big djs or bands etc playing during this time or is it still to early in the season?

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife/events

What sort of Bands? Tenerife is'nt like IBIZA or MAGALUF.

Mentioned in this post
Tenerife
Tenerife
Canary Islands, Spain
Ibiza
Ibiza
Balearic Islands, Spain
Preston, United...
Level Contributor
605 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightlife/events

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kTqIYNKBIY

usually july/august is main time i think. but still a few live bands around ...so ive been told. harleys down torvisca area is meant to be good for live stuff.

Solihull, West...
Level Contributor
145 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightlife/events

As finney said, PDLA isn't anything like Ibiza or Maga. The only place I can think where they will have headline dj's would be tramps, but you'd be looking at July/August when that would kick in! Even so there is still a great nightlife out there!

Mentioned in this post
Ibiza
Ibiza
Balearic Islands, Spain
4. Re: Nightlife/events

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas